System Requirements- Windows 95/NT requires that Internet Explorer 4+ be installed on your machine. ( It does not have to be the "default" browser. )
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP - OK
Instructions for DownloadingInternet Explorer 5 browser is used in the examples below. Netscape Navigator will be similar.
1. Click the link "Begin download now". The dialog box pictured below will appear. Choose "Save to disk" and then "OK".
2. When the "Save As" dialog box opens (pictured below), click the "drop-down menu" and choose "Desktop". Then click the "Save" button. This will save the downloaded file to your Window's Desktop.
3. The "blue bar" in the following dialog box will show the progress of your download. ( Downloading this file should take 2 to 3 minutes with a standard modem.)
4. When the download is complete, you will see a new icon on your desktop (pictured right). Double-click the desktop icon to open your new program, Helping Your Child Learn to Read.
If, for some reason, you would like to delete the program, click on the desktop icon with your "right mouse button", and then click "delete" on the menu that appears. Choose "Yes" and this will remove the entire program from your machine.
©MoodyPublishing.com - All rights reserved.