- Windows 95 requires that Internet Explorer 4+ be installed on your machine. ( It does not have to be the "default" browser. )
Instructions for Downloading
Internet Explorer 5 browser and the file "Help-Read.exe" are used in the examples below. Your file name will be "ABC-color.exe"
1. Click the link "Download Now". The dialog box pictured below will appear. Choose "Save to disk" and then "OK".
2. When the "Save As" dialog box opens (pictured below), click the "drop-down menu" and choose "Desktop". Then click the "Save" button. This will save the downloaded file to your Window's Desktop.
3. The "blue bar" in the following dialog box will show the progress of your download. ( Downloading this file should take 4 to 6 minutes with a standard modem.)
4. When the download is complete, you will see a new icon on your desktop (pictured right). Double-click the desktop icon to start the easy installation, and then follow the prompts.
When the installation is complete, you may move or delete the ABC-color.exe file from your desktop.
To delete the file, click on the desktop icon with your "right mouse button", and then click "delete" on the menu that appears. Choose "Yes" and this will remove the file from your desktop.
Install/uninstall our software ...
If you would like to print this page for future reference, click on "File" in the upper-left corner of this window, and choose "Print" from the drop-down menu.
©MoodyPublishing.com - All rights reserved.